Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Plug And Mix V.I.P Bundle 3.0.3 MacOSX

If you buy our V.I.P. bundle then you truly are a “Very Intelligent Person”. Each plug-in in the V.I.P. series will cost only $59 individually, but if you purchase the “V.I.P Bundle” you will spend only $499 for the entire collection!

You are going to love working with us at P&M because we are taking it easy on you and your wallet. Once you have purchased or upgraded to V.I.P. Bundle status, all subsequent plug-ins released for the V.I.P. series will be free of charge !

New in v3.0.3:

  • PM-EchoFlex feedback decay level when using the Ping Pong mode.
  • Random crash when un-loading plug-in(s) on Final Cut Pro.
  • Bug on PM-Digital Reverb, the Decay Time control value wasn't saved and recalled correctly.
  • Latency compensation report in AAX format for Pro Tools 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment